Thursday, February 24, 2011

Harder today

I'm struggling a bit today, but really want to stay true to what I said I was going to do.  I tried to talk myself into eating today, Thursday, and then just fasting tomorrow...but knowing myself, I'll come up with another excuse tomorrow too, so I'm just sticking with fasting today.
Drinking water when I start to feel hungry and really helped too.

Almost done with week 2, so only 1 more week to go.  My exercise has stayed the same, volleyball 2 times/week and the gym 1-2 times/week.  I can't really tell if anything has changed drastically, but only time will tell.  It is hard to eat a "regular" dinner (400-600 calories) on days I fast.  I've tried just sticking with what I would "regualarly" eat, but I'm not sure if that's right in line with the 400-600 calories or if I'm eating more.  I haven't been cheating on my fast days and snacking, so I feel pretty good about that. 

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment